Pages

Thursday 2 December 2010

The show must go on...

...even if it's a little later than planned!  Linda and I have postponed our Open Studio event because of the crazy amounts of snow around Linda's place.  So we'll both be there next weekend instead (11th/12th Dec), although Linda assures me she wont turn away any visitors that do happen to make it to hers this weekend.  There'll still be beautiful paintings and a warm welcome!


And in other news:

From next week, I'm working a 3-day week.  So, when I leave work on a Friday evening now, instead of looking forward to the weekend break, I'll be looking forward to 4 long days before I return to my desk...  Lovely.

1 comment:

  1. Cool pots - and much more snow than we have had in Suffolk - it has almost melted now. It looks as if we will get more this winter.

    Enjoy the 3 day week
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete